Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To provide appropriate care to in-patients and public out-patients visiting the Unit.
- Carry out initial patient assessment, treatment, stabilization admissions and referrals in line with the patients’ condition to achieve optimal patient care
- Carry out both routine and teaching ward rounds for daily clinical progress and management of patients in consultation with the Specialist and/or Consultant in the general wards and special units like ICU/HDU
- Carry out non-emergency and emergency procedures on patients in consultation with the Specialist and/or Consultant
- Mentor medical officers and interns in clinical procedures to impart knowledge and improve patient care
- On call support especially for medical interns and junior interns according to manning charts and rosters
- Engage in learning platforms such as CMEs, grand rounds, mortality meetings, journal club etc to facilitate a culture of evidence based practice
- Participate in patient reviews in outpatient clinics as and when required
- Participate in research activities and clinical audits in line with set objectives
- Participate in the development and/or review of protocols and procedures in applicable specialty area to enhance clinical management;
- Engage in patient care activities especially information and education of patients and their families while ensuring high levels of patient confidentiality, responsiveness and work ethic in line with applicable code of conduct and hospital objectives
- Participate in the Mater Medical Mercy Missions including the Cardiac, MCCC and SGBV programs
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to the job holder by the supervisor from time to time
Required Qualifications for the Position
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
- Masters’ degree in Medicine from an accredited educational institution
- Registration with Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council
- Critical Care Training
- Ability to train & develop staff
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to email@example.com so as to reach us not later than 5th February 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment