Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Analyse samples and release accurate results within reasonable time to guide the Doctors on proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Analyze patient’s specimen and give results within acceptable TAT
- Screen all blood for viral markers and provide accurate results to the Doctor
- Monitors reagents to ensure the section has enough supplies and utilization is within the budgetary allocation
- Perform quality controls to monitor the bias and performance for the Department. Reports faulty equipment to the maintenance department for repairs
- Monitor performance in the unit and communicate challenges in good time to ensure high quality results are achieved at all times
- Assists in training Phlebotomist and students on attachment
- Assists in bleeding patients and donors when required.
- Liaise with the Laboratory Manager on new laboratory procedures to ensure that laboratory is abreast with the fast developing technology
- Process, document and ship PASER samples
- Market services offered in the department
Required Qualifications for the Position
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Keen on detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Computer literacy
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to email@example.com so as to reach us not later than 5th February 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment