Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Delivery of quality and efficient radiology services to assist in patient diagnosis
- Responsible for preparing the room and equipment for patient examinations
- Taking x-rays/performing radiological examinations as prescribed by a medical practitioner
- Assisting the radiologist perform special examinations e.g. barium meals.
- Processing x-ray images, documentation and dispatching
- Ensures that examinations are carried out in consistency with the procedure protocols, patient conditions, physical abilities and age requirements
- Maintaining a radiological register of patients
- Provide image intensifier services when required
- Provide radiographic services in Cathlab.
- Mentors junior Radiographer
Required Qualifications for the Position
- Diploma in Imaging sciences
- Licensed radiographer by Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Registered up to date member of SORK
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Keen on detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Computer literacy
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 5th February 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment.