Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Call Centre Agent
The incumbent shall be responsible for conversion of prospective students who have expressed interest to join the University. This shall be done through making telephone calls and also assisting prospects who walk in to the University to make inquiries.
- Diploma in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- At least one year experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined
Key Responsibilities for the Call Centre Agent
- Reach out to student leads through calling
- Keep records of communication with prospective students
- Receive and assist visitors who walk in to inquire about our academic programs
- Prepare and submit admission reports
- Achieve the targets agreed upon within schedule
- Participate in the marketing activities of the University
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae, also detailing your current & expected salary via EMAIL ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 16th February 2021. All applicants must clearly state the job they are applying for in their subject heading. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pan Africa Christian University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.