Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Registrar Administration, the Marketing Officer shall support in the planning, development and implementation of the University marketing strategies and interventions.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Commerce with a marketing option from a recognized university
- Must have at least 5 years of relevant working experience in Marketing preferably sales and marketing of University Academic Programs.
- Must be a mature person above the age of 35 years.
- Registered by the relevant professional body such as Marketing Society of Kenya
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills;
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Officer
- Plan, prepare, manage and take part in all marketing activities.
- Devise marketing campaigns and organize a calendar of marketing events;
- Represent the University at events;
- Conduct market research and establish the best way to reach potential students;
- In liaison with the PR Manager prepare marketing material for use in different channels;
- Coordinate with outside agencies, to produce marketing and promotional materials for brand positioning.
- Analyze the impact of marketing campaigns, evaluate their success using various metrics and prepare measurement reports;
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote and enhance the Universities presence in relevant market sectors;
- See all ventures through to completion.
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae, also detailing your current & expected salary via EMAIL ONLY to email@example.com not later than 16th February 2021. All applicants must clearly state the job they are applying for in their subject heading. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pan Africa Christian University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.