Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a qualified ICT Officer that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also train users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure in business. You must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems; as well as have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
- Manage IT initiatives and collaborate with in-house technical staff
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
- Support new technology implementation
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- BSc degree in computer science, IT or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience is a MUST
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication ability
If you meet the above set minimum qualifications, please send us your application to: email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 15th February, 2021. Please indicate the position applied for on the email subject line.