Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are recruiting a Procurement Assistant to be in charge of our procurement operations.
- Research potential vendors
- Undertaking price or cost analysis before committing purchases
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Bachelor’s Degree in, Purchasing and Supplies, Business Administration or related courses from a recognized University
- At least three (3) years relevant experience
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policies, and systems
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Accurate, precise attention to detail and an effective team player
- Good time management skills and ability to make independent and objective decisions
If you meet the above set minimum qualifications, please send us your application to: email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 15th February, 2021. Please indicate the position applied for on the email subject line.