Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REPORTING LINE: Marketing Manager
TRAVEL UP TO :10% – mainly within Nairobi
WORKPLACE:Text Book Center HQ, Kijabe Street, Nairobi.
As our Digital and Content Lead, you need to be a tenacious and strong leader with demonstrable experience of developing digital and engagement strategies, as well as a solid track record of supporting teams to deliver a wide range of high-quality content across all platforms. We are looking for someone who can plan and execute a digital strategy to move our narrative along and bring more people to our online and retail stores.
You must possess excellent organizational skills, be able to work under pressure, and have the necessary communication skills and executive presence to influence and secure buy-in from multiple stakeholders including the leadership team.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
● Develop and execute an innovative and holistic plan for digital, content and paid marketing channels that will elevate the brand, generate revenue and create efficiencies on budget and on time ensuring it’s consistent with the brand and marketing objectives.
● Drive customer acquisition across digital channels, including new website experiences, demand generation campaigns and support integrated marketing campaigns.
● Oversee the management of social media accounts and create ways to generate high website traffic, stronger brand awareness, lead generation and new opportunities.
● Ideate, develop and manage online and offline campaigns with the other team leads and thereafter, prepare and present marketing campaigns to internal and external stakeholders.
● Drive the growth of TBC community; including channels where customers engage, and outreach to customers.
●Create and maintain best-in-class website experience and analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
● Create email marketing campaigns and maintain a regular schedule for outreach using targeted segmentation.
● Develop and maintain e-newsletters for B2C and B2B.
● Manage a team of content, social and paid media specialists.
● Working with the design team to develop and manage brand guidelines.
● Lead the marketing team in constant evaluation and updating of the website, using SEO best practices as a part of our overall online content strategy.
● Prepare and manage digital marketing budget.
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing activities and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
● Staying on top of and review new technology trends and opportunities to ensure the company remains a digital marketing leader within the industry, and in digital marketing space.
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field, higher level degree preferred.
● 5+ years of experience in digital & content strategy, management and marketing
● 5+ years of experience writing and editing B2B and B2C content for digital and offline.
● Certification of Google Adwords with experience with Google Analytics and SEO/SEM optimization
● Experience working on and/or driving traffic to an e-commerce platform.
● Experience in website content development
● Deep knowledge of social media platforms and digital communications strategies, including best practices, tools, and measurement.
● Demonstrates success in developing and implementing content and paid media strategies, with proven results to share.
● The ability to advocate for content as an integral part of design, both in project work and across the organization
● Strong understanding of influencer marketing, the data and social statistics behind it in order to demonstrate campaign success.
● Solid analytical and quantitative skills, with very strong understanding of web analytics, marketing analytics and ROI
● Able to integrate multiple paid platforms to drive a cohesive strategy that complements and supports organic channels.
● Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing and ROI analysis.
● Ability to use analytics to understand digital consumer behavior and identify opportunities to accelerate growth.
● High collaboration skills, especially when working/brainstorming with internal and external stakeholders.
● Possesses strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
● Exceptional leader and motivator of people and you have managed, grown, and nurtured teams.
How to apply
Please submit a letter of interest with your resume clearly indicating “Digital & Content Lead” as email subject to below email address on or before 14th February 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full-time, salaried position. Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience and will include a comprehensive benefits package.