Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REPORTING LINE: Digital and Content Lead
TRAVEL UP TO: 10% – mainly within Nairobi
WORKPLACE: Text Book Center HQ, Kijabe Street, Nairobi
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of our products through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will work closely with the internal teams to achieve specific company objectives with the aim of increasing retail and e-commerce sales, lead generation, brand engagement, and conversions.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various platforms.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Organize and participate in events to build a community and boost brand awareness.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics and provide reports.
- Setup, execution and reporting of all paid digital media.
- Drive customer acquisition and lead generation across digital channels, including new website experiences and demand generation campaigns.
- Measure and optimize paid marketing campaigns using specific dashboards and provide reports.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create compelling ad creative that is contextually formatted for each platform and aligned with brand standards.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends to keep us ahead, including updates to search marketing, social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Manage conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms.
- Actively source, evaluate, pitch, and negotiate strong partnerships with influencers, ambassadors, partners, and content creators to build a pipeline of new partnerships.
- Lead all planning and execution of influencer marketing to efficiently drive ecommerce and retail sales and ROI
- Facilitate the outreach, negotiation, execution, onboarding, and ongoing communication with our influencers / ambassadors.
- Own social analytics including weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting, ensuring influencer KPIs are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 3+ years of experience digital marketing; agency experience a plus
- Certification in Google Adwords
- Experience in website content development, SEO and SEM
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and execute detailed, efficient, effective and innovative digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how to use social media channels to meet objectives.
- Ability to distill data and metrics into actionable insights that support clear recommendations.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels, strategies, and platforms with a proven track record of generating profitable results on paid search, paid social, display, PPC and re-targeting.
- Performance monitoring, bid management, budget pacing, forecasting, A/B testing, keyword identification and expansion.
- Good understanding of influencer marketing.
- Detail-oriented, able to work well under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines. Must be able to juggle multiple projects with changing priorities.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, presentation, writing and communication skills.
Please submit a letter of interest with your resume clearly indicating “Digital Marketing Executive ” as email subject to below email address on or before 14th February 2021 at email@example.com