Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for full-time Analysts to join the Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) team in Dubai. TTS works with international clients to streamline financial processes and make transactions seamless. TTS provides innovative solutions to public sector clients, corporations and financial institutions in more than 120 countries, including 99 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. If none of these terms make sense right now, that’s ok! As an Analyst, you will join a training program where you will receive an in-depth education to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture. Whatever your degree is in, we will give you the training you need to excel.
Your time here will look something like this…
* Supporting the team in identifying and executing complex cash management structures to the world’s largest corporates
* Analyzing transaction flows of the world’s largest financial institutions
* Be a part of the front end of technological development for the financial transaction space
* Work and support more than 50 different geographies across the region to deliver the best solutions to our clients
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. Here at Citi, rotational programs are intended to help you build a broad skillset and accelerate your career growth by gaining exposure to numerous roles. The 27 month analyst program starts in mid-July and begins with a four-week training program. You will then complete four rotations across various teams, where you will have hands-on experience working across TTS business lines and business functions. Analysts will also have an opportunity to participate in a six month international rotation in the EMEA region (pending travel restrictions).
We want to hear from you if…
* You are in your final year of university or have graduated
* You have good academic results. At least a GPA of 3.3/4.0, UK 2:1 or equivalent.
* Have an interest in business
* You are fluent in a 2nd language (this is desirable but not essential)
Who we think will be a great fit…
We’re looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, tend to think globally, and have an innovative outlook on business. We know that anyone—not just those with business degrees—can have a knack for business, so we’re open to all disciplines. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Following new technological innovations and developments impacting the industry
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills with a digital mindset
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in multi-cultural team environments
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
* Have an interest in business and desire to be at the forefront of driving new developments and innovations
Applications will close on the 18th February 2021. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.