Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Energy Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA) is a State Corporation established under the Energy Act, 2019 and is responsible for Economic and Technical Regulation of Electric Power, Renewable Energy, Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Petroleum energy sub sectors.
The Authority is seeking to recruit a suitable Kenyan citizen to fill the following vacant position.
MANAGER, CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
(1 POSITION ON CONTRACT TERMS)
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Services Directorate, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing branding, development and implementation of communication policies, programs and strategies.
1) Developing communication policies, strategies and programs to deliver communications
2) Ensuring optimization of electronic media channels including management of the corporate web resources and ensure that all information disseminated through web resources is accurate
3) Overseeing the drafting and editing of the following speeches, press releases print and broadcast media messages
4) Managing media outreach activities
5) Overseeing delivery of strategic digital media communication campaigns
6) Ensuring development of performance programmes work plans, and budgets for the department and
7) Undertaking other duties related to the corporate communications function within the institution
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
1) At least ten 10 years relevant work experience five 5 of which should have been in management position
2) A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent qualification from a recognized University
3) A Masters Degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent qualification from a recognized University
4) Professional qualification, membership and be in good standing
5) Proficiency in Computer skills
6) Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
7) Personal attributes such as strategic thinking, analytical skills, excellent communication and reporting skills, good managerial skills and ability to lead teams, mentoring, coaching and leadership skills ,interpersonal and negotiation skills and a team player
Applicants are required to provide the following documents on application
1) A signed application letter
2) A detailed CV indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, level of education and names of at least three professional referees
3) Copies of academic and professional certificates
4) Copy of National Identification Card or Passport
5) Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
6) Valid Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
7) Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
8) Current Clearance from the Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission (EACC) and
9) Current Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
EPRA will offer an attractive salary and benefits to the selected candidate who can look forward to a rewarding career in a professionally run organization
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the stated requirements can submit applications attaching a signed application letter, copies of education and professional certificates, a detailed CV giving details of telephone contact, email address, names and contacts of three 3 professional referees not later than 5 00 p m on 17 th February 2021.
Applications clearly indicating job applied for should be sent through email to email@example.com
EPRA values diversity therefore youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Our Mission: “Enhancing lives by ensuring there is sustainable, cost efficient and quality energy and petroleum