Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with current practicing Certificate
- At least 2 years Post Admission to the bar
- At least 1 year experience in the related field
- Bachelor of Laws(LLB) Degree, 2nd Class Upper Division & Above
- KCSE Mean Grade B+ and Above
- Masters degree is an added advantage