Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- You will work closely with the Marketing team to design on-brand promotional images across PesaKit’s digital platforms
- You will be responsible for digital design creation post-concept, through production and execution, on both large campaigns and quick assignments
- You will be the Champion of brand consistency, ensuring that all digital promotions are consistent to each other and to the PesaKit’s brand standards
- You must be able to translate key photo and video assets into optimized web assets via grading, color correction, and other similar processes
- You’ll be accountable for providing multiple digital design solutions and layouts for each assignment. You must have an understanding and passion for digital media.
Digital Design Focus
- Develop innovative digital design assets to support marketing & brand growth
- Create effective social media campaigns (Facebook & Instagram); must have previous experience with designing paid social ads
- Develop compelling display ads; must be able to build in HTML5 format
- Assist with other digital promotional projects as needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects in deadline driven environments, and make suggested edits provided by the Creative & Brand Collaborate with digital marketing team to design effective campaigns
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function.
- Contribute to the success of the company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.
- 1+ year of Digital Design Experience or related fields such as Web/Graphic Design, Digital Advertising, Photography, and/or Interactive Media from either the client side or agency side.
- College or University degree in Digital Design, Digital Media, Web/Graphic Design, or related field
- Proven examples of your digital creative work in the form of an online portfolio.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite to include Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Animate
- Strong photo augmentation, silhouetting, and color correction skills.