Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) is a chartered private international university which enjoys a heritage of 37 solid years of offering quality education grounded on values. Our vision is to be a world-class university producing transformative leaders for Church and society. Our mission is to promote excellence in research, teaching and community service by preparing morally upright leaders based on the intellectual tradition of the Catholic Church. CUEA has seven Faculties: Theology, Education, Law, Arts and Social Sciences, Business, Science and Nursing. Two institutes: Canon Law and Regional Integration and Development and the Centre for Social Justice and Ethics.
We wish to recruit dynamic, qualified and result-oriented person to ll the following position:
Organizational Relationship: Reports to the Transport and Maintenance Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform regular maintenance tasks – checking oil and fluids;
- Ensuring cleanliness of the tractor and equipment;
- Keep detailed records about maintenance & driving times;
- Reporting any faults or concerns to Transport and Maintenance Officer;
- Driving and operating safely and efficiently;
- Remaining alert while operating the tractor;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Transport and Maintenance Officer.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Competences:
- KCSE Certificate grade D+ and above;
- Valid and endorsed drivers licence class D;
- Current Certificate of good conduct;
- At least 3 years’ experience operating tractor.
- Must be a mature person;
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have good medical problem analysis and solving skills
- Must possess good interpersonal communication skills;
- Be of high Christian morals, values, integrity and maturity;
- Be able to work under minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application letter, CV, filled application form, copies of relevant certificates, transcripts, testimonials and three reference letters including one from the local parish to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly find the applicant personal information form here.
Please indicate the subject as follows: JOB NAME
Applications should reach the Human Resource Manager on or before 18th February 2021.
CUEA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.