Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CHS Institute Ltd. is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Site Supervisor
The Sites Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership and supervision of all the office stewards to ensure the provision of quality, efficient and proactive hospitality and office support services on a daily basis in all our sites.
- Ensure the office is clean and tidy at all times including common areas, hallways, toilets, windows, curtains etc.
- Supervise the office stewards to dust the front office, door frame and sweep the front corridor every day and ensure any markings on walls are also cleaned.
- Support the budgeting, procurement, storage and proper use of office supplies and consumables.
- Observe general cleanliness of the office include sanitary facility and emptying of dustbins.
- Ensure that the office stewards have their supplies and equipment in good time
- Send out mails through courier whenever necessary.
- Deliver and collect letters, mail, and documents as requested.
- Visit various sites where office stewards work to ensure work is of quality and done in a timely manner
- Deliver parcels, documents and letters as directed.
- Carry out support supervision during fumigation to offices and any place assigned to work in on a periodic basis
- Supervises timely collection and disposal of garbage in a proper manner.
- Ensure there is an efficient use of resources allocated to the office stewards
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance of premises and facilities.
- Ensures there is effective conflict resolution among the stewards and provide leadership
- Ensure the premises are well maintained and secure.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the management
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma in Business administration or any related course
- Certificate of good conduct
- Valid driving license
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same job
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV as one document stating their current and expected salary, and contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position applied for as the subject Title: by 5.00 PM February 15, 2021.
CHS Institute Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.