Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
Reporting to the General Manager-Food & Agriculture, the ideal candidate’s key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Enroll, grow and manage Food & Agriculture business relationships
• Support branches on sector specific relationship management
• Perform due diligence for Food & Agriculture business, before enrolment, and maintain accurate relationship information
• Jointly with branch management, develop business cases for Food & Agriculture clients,
• Present business cases Proposals to Food & Agriculture analysis team
• Growth of Food & Agriculture business lines
• Continuously manage relationships within the client’s portfolio
• Keep updated new developments within Food & Agriculture sectors
• Organize and participate in Food & Agriculture business forums and events
Holder of a Degree in agricultural economics/agriculture/agribusiness, Food sciences/technology, agriculture finance or related field.
• Professional background in Accounting, Finance, Financial Analysis and/or Economics will be an added advantage
• Proof of specific Agricultural Sector specialization
• At least six (6) years of relevant experience in the sector of specialization three (3) of which must be in technical level of the sector and three in mid- to senior management level within the sector.
• Experience in delivering high quality economic and technical analysis, research advice on specific F&A sector in support of the Bank’s business growth and development,
• Competence in the use of standard Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Sector analysis tools, etc.).
• Excellent communication skills
Skills/ experience required.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Desire to succeed
• Confident, commercial and outgoing
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision
• Commitment to working with Agriculture based segment of the economy
• Flexibility to work in different geographical locations and to frequently travel.
• Previous experience in a similar working environment will be an added advantage
Closing Date: February 19, 2021