Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Title: Head of Revenue
FMCG Company, Industry: FMCG,
Reporting to: Finance Manager,
A leading dairy manufacturing company seeks to hire an experienced and vibrant head of revenue who will ensure development of assigned markets and channels and source profitable business for the company through development of strong relationships and partnerships.
- Implement, formulate and ensure adherence to revenue cycle policies.
- Ensuring sales orders are invoiced and delivery notes obtained. • Ensuring customers strictly adhere to credit limit.
- Ensure customer payments are receipted and allocated on real time basis. • Ensure customer accounts are reconciled in a timely manner.
- Ensure all relevant records are filed manually and electronically.
- Prepare the requisite management reports.
- Determine monthly revenue forecast and identify revenue opportunities.
- Oversee billings, credit adjustments, discounts and refunds on monthly basis.
• Bachelors of Commerce or a degree in Business related field from a recognized university.
• Must be a certified public accountant CPA (K)
• Must have at least 5 years working experience in FMCG with proven record in credit control .
• Must demonstrate leadership skills and teamwork
• Must be a person of high integrity and high ethical standards.
• Must be experienced in using ERPs accounting softwares.
How to Apply
If you are up to the task, kindly send your applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, copy of ID, copies of certificates, and contacts of three referees to email@example.com with the email subject ( Head of Revenue-FMCG Company ) before Friday 5th February 2021 by 5 p.m.