Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Ensure timely appraisal of loan applications received by confirming the accuracy of required documentation, guarantors and completion of all required details as per the credit policy.
• Giving professional, timely, accurate and efficient feedback to Members on processes and requirements on pending loans.
• Providing financial Advisory services and education to members on available products and services.
• Dealing with enquiries from members on phone, emails and walk in.
• Provide quality services in line with existing policies and service level agreement
• Authenticate loan applications presented and ensure they meet all KYC requirements.
• Proactively manage risk /exposure for assigned portfolio continuously
• Manage all communication with other departments to facilitate all loan processes
♠ Degree in Co-operative Management/ Business related field. KCSE mean grade C + and above
♠ At least 2 years’ relevant experience preferably in a Co-operative Society.
♠ Previous experience in securitizations
• Good knowledge of Excel spread sheets & Ms Word.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Good listening and communication skills
• Customer focus
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good report writing skills
• Honesty and integrity
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements to send their applications, certificates and detailed cv including 3 referees to email@example.com or drop to our offices by 13th February 2021. Current and expected salary should be quoted in the application letter.
NOTE: Due to the numerous number of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications addressed to;
JOINAS SACCO SOCIETY LTD
P.O BOX 669-00219