Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 1 Year
Company Name: Kwale County Public Service Board
Job Level: Entry Level
Education Level: Certificate
A. Assistant Instructor Welding JG F (re-advertisement)
This is the entry and training grade for the Assistant Youth Training Instructors Cadre. An Instructor at this level will work under the guidance of a Senior Youth Training Instructor.
Duties and Responsibilities will involve:-
• Provide theoretical and practical instruction in the area of specialization
• Preparing and maintaining schemes of work, lesson plans, lesson notes, trainee records, teaching and learning materials.
• Carrying out trainee assessment.
• Ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment
• Coordinating co-curricular activities.
• Maintaining trainee discipline.
• Any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor.
Job Specifications /Requirements
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
• Must be of sound mind
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D+ and above
• Trade Test grade One (1) Certificate or its equivalent on the relevant field.
• At least Three years relevant experience.
• Must be a person of high integrity
Must comply with Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on Ethics and values by forwarding valid;
• Tax Compliance Certificate
• Certificate of Good conduct
• Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Clearance
• Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC) Clearance
• Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) Clearance Certificate
• Birth Certificate
I. Applicants must attach copies the following documents:-
• National Identity Card
• Academic and professional certificates
• Leaving certificates and other testimonials (if any)
• Clearance certificates from the following Government entities:-
(a) KRA Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
(b) Self Declaration Form from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
(c) Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
(d) Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
(e) Clearance Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
II. All applicants submitting their applications directly to our offices should be on face masks and adhere to health protocols like keeping social distance and washing your hands.
III. Please visit our official website http://www.kwalecountygov.com for more details on the requirements.
IV. People with special needs are encouraged to apply
1. Applications for all positions except Senior Support Staff, Support Staff I, Cleaner II and Assistant Instructor Welding should be hand delivered to the Kwale County Public Service Board Offices next to Kwale District Hospital and opposite Baraza Park – Kwale Town or posted to the undersigned address in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the category(position) which they fall and addressed to:-
The Board Secretary
Kwale County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 4 -80403
2. All applications in the position of Senior Support Staff, Support Staff I, Cleaner II and Assistant Instructor Welding should be submitted via our official email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. All applications should reach the Board on or before by Thursday 11th February 2021 4:30Pm.
4. All applicants submitting their applications directly to our offices should be on face masks and adhere to health protocols like keeping social distance and washing your hands.