Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of neutrality and impartiality. Thousands of health professionals, logistical and administrative staff – most of whom are hired locally – work on programmes in some 70 countries worldwide to support it activities.
MSF – Holland, Kenya office is currently sourcing for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
HR COORDINATOR ASSISTANT– AS01002
One (1) position – based in Lokichoggio
The incumbent shall be responsible for implementing general administrative procedures in order to ensure documentary traceability as well as compliance with local labour and fiscal regulations, under the supervision of the Base Responsible.
include but are not limited to:
- Responsible of implementation of internal regulations and ensure compliance to Kenya labour law
- Facilitating and dealing with the employee relations matters – disciplinary, grievance handling- and escalating where necessary
- Executing recruitment activities ensuring transparency and equity and issuing job offers conveniently in order to meet HR needs.
- Ensuring employees details is updated in the Human Resources Information Systems (Homere)
- Informing all the new staff on Staff Regulations, HR policies and regulations and/or living conditions in order to facilitate staff integration and their security
- Executing employee contract related activities in order to ensure legal compliance and explain contract terms and the content of Employee Handbook to newly recruited personnel in order to ensure legal compliance and local integration
- Responsible for payroll processing and documentation
- Supervision of Secretary and ensuring compound supplies are utilized effectively and supplied in timely manner
- Follow up on medical insurance cover and related queries
- Coordinate team building events and staff meetings
- Ensure annual holiday planning is in place to schedule staff shifts and cover operational needs
- Organizing travel and files of all Staff arriving/departing the Mission, including International Staff documentation, booking plane, keeping / renewing passports and organizing briefings / induction
- Responsible for ensuring timely monthly reports
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send your CV indicating three referees and a motivation letter (as one document) to email@example.com clearly indicating the position on the subject line.
The deadline for this application is Wednesday, 11th February 2021.