Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Securex is seeking to recruit QHSE Officer who will be responsible for developing, maintaining
and implementing Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Management
System. The QHSE Officer will be fully responsible for implementing safe systems of work and
safe behavioral practices at all levels of the organization
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and improve QHSE management systems, processes and
procedures to support business operations in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001,
ISO 45001 & OSHAD-SF.
- Undertake QHSE inspections internally and with third parties (contractors) as per the
approved inspection program of the company. Follows up on the preventive and / or
corrective actions identified during the inspections and monitors the timely closing of
the actions in coordination with other departments.
- Develops, facilitate and review QHSE risk assessments for routine and non-routine
activities in consultation with the operations team.
- Record QHSE key performance indicators on a monthly basis and issue reports as
necessary. Suggest and advise changes to ensure continuous improvement on any
additional effective KPIs to be added in the system as part of continual improvement.
- Control the day-to-day operations including auditing, meetings, training and updating
documents and records for all aspects of the systems
- Liaise with management and staff to ensure continued QHSE integration into core operations
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- Have relevant engineering qualifications and have at least three years’ experience.
- Quality Management experience within the manufacturing industry
- Should be familiar with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard, OHSAS 18001
- Health and Safety Management, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management
- Be knowledgeable with all aspects of the above standards, relevant legislation and compliance requirements
- Possess strong planning, organizational, teamwork and presentation skills
- Have the Fire Safety and the First Aid Certificates
- Should be aged between 25-30 years
How to apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your
abilities to meet the criteria above, please send your application letter and CV to to
firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 10th Feb 2021.
Please note due to the high volumes of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be