Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Graphic Designer (SomaliLand)
A company with three core business: manufacturing, logistics and services is looking for an experienced graphic designer who will come up with creative designs for all their existing and new products and services. The Graphic Designer will report to the Operations Manager work closely with the management in a structured environment that will enable them to contribute most effectively to achieve the companies’ objectives.
To create an engaging and on-brand multimedia.
- Experience in graphic design, illustration, animation, and video/audio editing.
- In-depth knowledge of ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE and other creative software.
- Solid foundational art skills, including motion, color, line, form, and composition.
- Knowledge of classic animation principles and fundamentals.
- Designs and produces marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for a wide variety of client
- Write, prepare and produce audio visual materials for different clients and platforms.
- Capture event, products or documentary photos with captions for use by communication departments
- Plans with customers, supports sales, coordinates and communicates to department on initiatives to be implemented.
- Collaborate with creative team, internal account teams and client to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels
- Stay current on industry trends
- Mentor other junior designers (staff, freelance, interns, etc)
- Performing any other task as may be assigned from time to time by Management
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time- management skills
- Adoptable and quick leaner.
- Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for the group, as well as our multiple clients
- Expert knowledge of adobe creative suite.
- Experience with HTML and motion graphics a plus.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solution
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment and able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Must have a valid passport
Housing, Visa, Electricity, Water, Internet, Transportation, Two Tickers a Year
Working weekends and public holidays when required.
Traveling trip required.
Type of contract
If this is you, apply today as we are interviewing candidates on a rolling basis.https://www.crystalrecruitment.co.ke/ref_project.php?ref_post=538437