Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Stima Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited (Stima Sacco) is looking for qualified and competent person to fill the following vacancy:
Reporting to the ICT Manager, the job holder will be responsible for managing and administering multiple MS SQL database systems including back -up, performance tuning, capacity planning, monitoring critical events and documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
- •Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education from a recognized University.
- •3+ years’ experience in administering Microsoft SQL server databases in a financial institution.
- •Certification on SQL database administration
- •Extensive experience writing T-SQL and stored procedures and query tuning on high- transaction systems.
- •Experienced in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- •Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- •Experienced in ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) development / data integration.
- •Sound knowledge of RDBMS concepts, database architecture and SQL/T-SQL.
- •Proficient with SQL server profiler for monitoring and troubleshooting database activity and performance.
- •Experience in SQL Server Clustering and HA technologies including mirroring, log shipping, failover cluster and various replication technologies.
- •Knowledge of other databases like MySQL, No SQL databases, and In-memory databases and MCTIP certification will be an advantage.
- •Strong Knowledge of Database Security.
- •Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory.
- •Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Nav 2016 ERP will be an added advantage.
- •Ability to develop procedure documents and maintain detailed database related documents.
- •Innovative approach to work, constantly looking for upgrading the system to more efficient and effective new technologies.
Deadline: 5pm on 13thFebruary 2021.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.