Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking to recruit Factory Operations Supervisors.
Candidates who match the below job profiles and are encouraged to apply for the position.
Location: Western Kenya, Nairobi and Kisumu
- Diploma in any business related studies.
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
The Factory supervisor is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
- Ensure that the production machines are running and operated at optimum level.
- Ensure that the daily plant production meets the standard quality and planned quantity as per the production schedule.
- Coordinate all the logistics from the central plant to the warehouses operations.
- Inspect, service and repair components of the production machines.
- Optimising the human resources headcount at the shop floor at all times.
- Ensuring that the safety standards and working conditions at the shop floor are secure.
- Establish a preventative maintenance program in cases of accidents and incidents at the place of work.
- Ensuring that the staff are well kitted in the standard and proper PPE, s when operating inside the factory.
- Tests and quality control as per KEBs standards.
- Prepare working rota, activity and work order/production reports.
- Maintain inventories.
- Ensure records are maintained.
Requirement and Qualifications
- A minimum of a diploma in Chemical engineering/Water processing.
- Water treatment plant operator needs mechanical aptitude and the ability to solve problems intuitively.
- The operator should be competent in mathematics, chemistry and biology.
- Operators must have the ability to apply data to formulas that determine treatment requirements, flow levels and concentration levels.
- Computer knowledge as most RO plants use computerized equipment
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Factory Operations Supervisor.
Indicating preferred location on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.