Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Company Name: Hotelonline
Job Type: Full Time
HotelOnline is the #1 revenue partner for the hospitality sector in Africa. More than 5000 accommodation and restaurant partners in 27 countries have increased their revenue, and improved their customer experience with HotelOnline’s innovative, technology-driven solutions.
Do you believe you have what it takes to take our guests’ experience to another level?
HotelOnline is looking for a dedicated self-driven enthusiastic individual looking to work and grow their career in a fast growing environment.
Our Customer Service Executives play a key role ensuring that our clients as well as hotel partners are happy with our solutions.Responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and processing reservations and customer enquiries via phone and online channels
- Understanding customer needs, and providing relevant solutions.
- Assisting potential clients in finding and booking accommodation
- Processing reservations, confirming with partner hotels, and ensuring alternative accommodation when needed.
- Communicating with, and resolving upcoming issues with hotel managers, based on a sound personal judgement.
- Recording and keeping track of incoming bookings in a structured, cloud-based system
- Every booking inquiry is potential revenue and we therefore need a person that can tap into that potential
- Upselling products and services to increase revenue
- Performing any other relevant tasks assigned by the Reservations Manager
- Travel industry experience
- Background from a call center and/or customer service unit
- Experience from hotel front desk and/or reservations department, tours consulting etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Additional languages a significant plus ;particularly French
- Professionalism: Ability to communicate professionally with international guests as well as hotel managers/owners.
- Efficiency: Ability to receive and process high numbers of reservations accurately at a rapid pace and under high pressure.
- Tech savvy: Able to use a wide variety of cloud software solutions to achieve increased productivity.
- Structured: Demonstrated ability to plan and organize work tasks.
- Salesmanship and interpersonal skills: Ability to understand the customer, to build rapport, convince, and up-sell.
- Positive attitude towards work. Agent needs to be aggressive in revenue generation and also be self-driven.
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Opportunity to work with over 5,000 partners
- The diversity in HotelOnline provides a great learning opportunity
- Networking opportunity