Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 3 Years
Company Name: Brightermonday Consulting
Job Level: Mid Level
Education Level: Bachelor
Industry: Advertising, Media & Communications
The Project Officer manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee the assigned aspects of projects, adhere to project deadlines and assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects as allocated by the Operations Manager
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within allocated budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation for the project teams
• Track project progress using the tools provided
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques provided
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Perform risk assessments and project trials to minimize project risks
• Attention to details.
• Can lead a diverse group of people.
• Operate efficiently and autonomously.
• Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
• Ability to prepare and give presentations.
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Bachelors’ Degree or college diploma in project management or a related field
• Previous experience will be an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills – verbal – written – and otherwise.
• Excellent English language proficiency.
• Ability to use computer – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other computer programs with an emphasis on Ms Excel.
To Apply visit: