Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Strategically position the KESRA brand online for a wider reach, customer growth and audience engagement.
- Execute digital marketing strategies and tactics in line with the strategic objectives of the School.
- Execute market intelligence gathering to provide insights into market conditions, pricing, portfolio development, competitor activity and customer behaviour.
- Manage and execute digital advertising activities and the delivery and evaluation of advertising in priority markets.
- Plan, prepare and manage online publicity for brand promotion
- Plan, develop and execute digital campaigns
- Create, manage and publish original high quality content applying marketing research and development methods to ensure the School is at par with emerging trends and technologies.
- Monitor Web performance by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Manage all social media accounts ensuring up-to-date, informative, appealing and relevant content.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related field (added advantage) or Professional Certification in Marketing from a recognized institution
- Project Management certificate (added advantage)
- Digital Marketing Training certificate (added advantage)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK)
Relevant work Experience Required
- 3 years working experience in a similar position
- Experience from an academic institution will be an added advantage.
- Ability maintain a two-way dialogue with others on work and results
- Clear communicator
- Should know customer service principles and procedures
- Keen understanding of internet trends
- Ability to write in a way that resonates with various audiences
- Attention to detail
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)