Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- To upload course content, carry out hands-on course development and support delivery of eLearning courses and programs through advising them on the capabilities of the LMS in the delivery of the online courses.
- Site and Course Administration – Uploading course content into LMS.
- Technical concerns related to course materials, managing user-acceptance testing (UAT) for newly introduced or modified content
- Content Development – Developing interactive media-rich training materials that include sound instructional design methodology including presentations, participant guides, learning activities, practice exercises, and hand-outs.
- Developing design specifications, conducting quality assurance reviews, and evaluating learning using formative evaluation techniques
- Training and online support – Collaborating with course lecturers on the design and development of online courses and train course lecturers on topics related to online learning design, effective online teaching practices, and technology integration.
- Administrative duties– Taking charge of content development and project management as the team leader.
- Managing multiple projects and tracking progress, adhering to production
- Schedules, within budget, resources, and time parameters
- E-Learning Portal Administration – Managing and administering the University Learning
- Assisting the Course Developers with a transition of course materials from an existing face-to-face paper based courses to interactive eLearning courses, and uploading them to Moodle learning management system.
- Working to improve course access accessibility, aesthetics and usability.
- Maintaining the LMS serving several users and supporting all on-site and off-site system users
- Demonstrating understanding of the purpose and capabilities of a Learning Management System (LMS) from a theoretical, hands-on, application and strategic focus
- Carrying out appropriate capacity building for staff on use of various tools in Moodle for effective content development and delivery
- Undertaking any other tasks as assigned by the eLearning systems manager and the Principal of the Ecampus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or any other IT related field
- At least two (2) years’ work experience in similar role in a busy environment.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)