Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The person will be responsible for continuously managing KESRA’s online presence through development and maintenance of the website through web content management.
- Maintain the KESRA website to ensure the content is up to date while enhancing User Experience on regular basis.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Monitor Web performance by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends to inform decision making by management
- Conduct SEO Optimize on-site content for maximum visibility and ranking in the major search engines, including site structure, as well as page layout and navigation considerations
- Constant communication with divisions the business to develop and deploy their content.
- Develop and ensure web content is of a consistently high standard
- Design and production of in-house marketing and promotional collateral in line with corporate branding guidelines.
- Deliver brand collateral to user divisions within the agreed SLAs, requirements and quality
- Design concepts across all digital assets, eg website, web applications, advertising, electronic newsletters, banners, social media and other digital media
- Maintain repository of all developed artworks of published materials for ease of reference and retrieval;
- Liaise with suppliers and printers to ensure artwork production are up to standard in line with brand guidelines.
- Prepare monthly unit reports of key initiatives, activities, and industry trends to inform decision-making by management.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Commerce, Business Administration, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK)
Relevant Work Experience Required
- Minimum Three (3) years relevant experience.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience with web design is an added advantage
- Experience with HTML and CSS. PHP and SQL preferred (MySQL database)
- Ability to provide Google Analytics reporting
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Computer literacy and skills
- Excellent organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)