Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Provide academic and administrative support to academic staff and students in the faculty in the areas listed below
- Lecture planning
- Provide high quality teaching and conduct tutorials that lead to exceptional student experiences
- Develop and deliver innovative and flexible range of learning techniques and teaching materials in the field of tax and customs
- Curriculum development and review
- Assessing students
- Setting, Moderation and invigilating examinations
- Maintain assessment records and provide information to stakeholders
- Writing research papers and other publications
- Participate in Course development and development of new programmes
- Supervising student research
- Consultancy and corporate training
- Participate in conferences, workshops and seminars
Academic and Professional qualifications
- Must have at least a Second Class(Upper Division) Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
- Graduate Trainee or Postgraduate training in Tax or Customs Administration
- Must be registered to a relevant professional body
Relevant work experience required
- Must have at least three (3) years’ experience in applied Tax or Customs Administration
- Communication and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organization skills
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)