Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Based in Nairobi, Nakala Analytics Ltd is a legally registered product innovation company. Our enabler solutions empower organizations to become data-centric. We develop data analytics solutions for companies that have data but the insufficient capacity to generate insights. We are nimble, hungry, project-based, relentlessly focused on ROI, and we do world-class work with global clients our latest kid being https://taswira.ai.
- Nakala is seeking to add enthusiastic analytics engineers.
As a Data Analytics Engineer, your list of tasks can include:
- Extract, clean, transform and load data into a data warehouse using standard agile ETL tools such as Talend, DBT, Stitch, Segment, etc.
- Collect, collate, process, and aggregate data from disparate data sources with the aim of creating solid data pipelines that serve the project at hand.
- Modeling user requirements and translation of requirements into analytical specifications.
- Design, develop, automate and communicate interactive visual analytics processes to support day to day running of the business within agreed-upon timelines.
- Think critically about data and process complex data sets and workflows into actionable insights.
- Develops data solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the analytics & machine learning development lifecycle.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering or related disciplines
- 2+ years of cumulative relevant experience working in an agile environment.
- Demonstrable Expertise in data extraction, exploration, analysis, and presentation
- Demonstrable Expertise in Python, SQL, MongoDB, Postgres, SQL, Git
- Patient, resilient, loyal, and ethical
- Experience in a startup company
- Compensation is commensurate to experience.