Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Company Name: Ngao Credit Limited
Required Experience: 5 Years
Language Skills: English (Spoken: Fluent | Written: Fluent)
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Valid Until: 15th February 2021
Job Type: Full Time
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ngao Credit Limited is a non-deposit taking Microfinance institution founded with the main goal of providing financial services. We pride ourselves in providing unique and tailor-made financial solutions that satisfy our clients’ needs in the shortest time possible.
The person will be responsible for developing and maintaining sales and marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. You will manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities while delivering excellent customer service. The successful person must be well conversant with Auto security industry e.g. vehicle Tracking or Fleet management in a management or supervisory role.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in a Business-Related Field with a concentration on marketing
- 4 years of relevant experience in the auto security industry.
- Previous working experience in car tracking company.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and ability coach and train others.
- Customer management.
- Execution of business plans.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Own all commercial plans and strategies for developing business and achieving company sales goals
- Prepare sales forecasts and KPI reporting for sales team leaders, senior management and for use in organizational planning
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet company sales objectives.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both internally and externally.
- To ensure customer needs and expectations are met and exceeded through efficient and timely resolution of queries.
- Ensure training of field agents, team leaders and customer service officers.
- Plan and utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools to maximize customer-facing time.
Market research, intelligence, Competitor and market analysis, Consumer sales (B2C), Sales strategy, Customer support, CRM systems, Marketing
The candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree