Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 2 Years
Company Name: Prodigy Healthcare Limited
Job Level: Mid Level
Education Level: Diploma
• Category: Nutrition Sales Representative
• Location: Nairobi
Applicant can be, but is not limited to:
• Dietitian/Nutritionist (preferred)
• Other allied health care professional
• or Experienced, healthcare industry sales professional
• Experience length…2-3 years in or related field.
• Education qualifications: Diploma/Degree.
Applicant qualities: Self Motivated, Personable, Professional, Strong team player, Customer Relationship Management, Highly organized, Strong presentation skills
Responsibilities of Nutrition Sales Specialist include (but not limited to):
• Business to business sales of prescribed medical nutrition products
• Successfully manage Product growth by growing and maintaining strong customer relationships
• Train patients and caregivers on nutrition in the hospital setting.
• Be a valuable resource in nutritional discharge planning with case managers, physicians, nurses, social workers, and other health care workers.
• Timely follow up with patient and prescriber to ensure product availability
• Work efficiently with operations & other team members to create & maintain mutually successful interpersonal and internal relationships
• Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Represents the company at professional meetings and conferences
• Develops nutrition education information; developing and conducting in•service training programs.
• Complies with legal and certification requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
To Apply visit