Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Provide comprehensive and good quality clinical services to patients.
- Take/review the patient’s history to ascertain the right clinical examinations and treatment.
- Diagnose and institute appropriate treatment, write prescriptions, and carry out other treatment activities while ensuring that established treatment protocols are effectively followed.
- Ensure effective clinical procedures, rules, regulations which are consistent with organization procedures.
- In collaboration with the medical and nursing team receive and attend to patients who require emergency services
- When necessary, arrange for patient referrals or consultations to other health facilities for specialty or higher-level management.
- Ensure that the clinic environment is safe and complies with infection control standards.
- Document all aspects of patient care and maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Actively participate in clinical training programs, including on-job trainings and skills building.
- Higher Diploma in Paediatrics from a recognized institution
- Must have a valid practicing license.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV by 12th February 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.