Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development.
- Examine patients to assess general physical condition.
- Treat children who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems, and growth and development concerns.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children.
- Examine patients or order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and parents or guardians.
- Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Provide consulting services to other physicians.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you by your superiors from time to time.
- Post Graduate Degree in Pediatrics from a recognized institution.
- MBChB or its equivalent holding a valid practicing license and retention certificate
- Sound Clinical knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV by 12th February 2021 to email@example.com.