Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 16 000 employees.
Key Purpose Statement
To manage and develop relationships with existing and potential events’ Organisers through well executed Events and Timely Deliveries.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance to Quality Standards.
- Coordinate continuous improvement initiatives. Special Events
- Activate Special Events Plan.
- Maintain relationships with sponsorship organisations.
- Maintain special events assets.
- Collect evidence of execution.
- KCSE Certificate .
- Valid Driving License Class BCE and at least 7 years of driving experience of Heavy Commercial Vehicle Articulate or Semi-Articulate Truck.
- Valid professional driver’s permit as well as any other relevant statutory documentation.
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct with at least 6 months to expiry .
- Good Leadership and communication skills.
- Team player.
- Experience in Experiential and events activations.
- Experience as an Events MC or Disck Jockey DJ.
Closing Date: 2021/02/13