Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title – Digital Learning Specialist
Job Purpose – The Digital Learning Specialist is responsible for leading the technical construction, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of digital learning delivered through the Equity Academy platform.
Job Level – Manager
Reports to – GM – Learning & Talent Development
- Management of the learning platform including curation of content, update of training materials, updating the e-library, refreshing look and feel of the system, enhancing user experience on the platform
- Lead the construction of new online courses, working with a cross-disciplinary team of internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the upkeep, review and refresh of existing online courses and related content
- Perform technical maintenance and troubleshooting of course content and the LMS
- Support the development and delivery of hybrid in-person and online training programmes
- Develop and implement innovative ways of evaluating knowledge transfer to learners
- Implement reporting mechanisms that evaluate the uptake, output, and outcomes of digital learning in Equity
- Collaborate on surveying the needs from learners and sharing this feedback to be actioned as appropriate
- Analyse course enrolments and completion rates and implement strategies to increase both and monitor for learners’ progress and utilization including campaigns, tessers, bit sized learning
- Act as Tier 1 support for learners needing support to access or complete courses
- Be responsible for the LMS platform and vendor relationship, maintaining awareness of the marketplace and new/emerging platforms.
- Contribute on emerging design, development and implementation strategies and tactics for digital learning.
Desired attributes, qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, communications, instructional design or information and communications technologies
- 3-5 years’ experience working with Learning Management System platforms as a developer or administrator (and ideally a combination of both), including end-user support
- Experience with variety of course development software such as HTML, image, audio, and video editing
- Knowledge of and experience with variety of e-learning content standards (e.g. SCORM)
- Experience working in the financial industry will be an added advantage
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written); the ability to interact and collaborate effectively with people of diverse cultural and professional backgrounds.
- Strong organizational & planning skills with keen attention to detail: ability to handle multiple tasks and details efficiently while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and exercise independent judgement regarding operational decisions, processes, or systems.
Closing Date: Feb 12, 2021