Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title – Master Trainer
Job Purpose – To ensure quality of training delivered we require to build in house capacity to design and deliver effective training. This role will be instrumental for building internal trainer capacity, management of trainer pool and delivery of effective training programs
Job Level – Manager
Reports to – GM – Learning & Talent Development
- Working with the Head of Learning, liaise with relevant internal stakeholders such as team leaders to determine training needs
- Designing effective training programs, training materials/manuals
- Ensuring training materials are regularly updated and are current and relevant
- Effective management of internal and external trainer, coaches and mentors pool
- Ensuring all trainers, coaches and mentors are adequately trained and certified as per required standard.
- Conducting and facilitating training for Internal trainers, coaches and mentors
- Conducting and facilitating training programs
- Design and implement training follow up mechanism
- Preparing training reports including learning impact assessment, success stories/case studies, training needs assessment tracking
Desired attributes, qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Education, Psychology, or related field.
- Master’s in education, psychology or instructional design is an added advantage
- 10 years experience delivering training across all levels using interactive training approach
- Training in instructional design and/or curriculum development. Experience designing training programs
- Recognised trainer certification
- Coaching certification is an added advantage
- Experience working in the financial service industry is an asset
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good understanding of various training methodologies and tools. Experience with digital learning such as conducting effective virtual training.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written); the ability to interact and collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong organizational & planning skills with keen attention to detail: ability to handle multiple tasks and details efficiently while meeting deadlines.
- Good coaching and leadership skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and exercise independent judgement regarding operational decisions and processes.
Closing Date: Feb 12, 2021