Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
Karirana Estates Limited, manufacturers of Eden Tea brand, is an agribusiness company based in Kiambu County involved in growing, manufacturing and packing of high quality tea for local and export markets.
The company seeks to fill the position of Digital Media Representative in the Sales and Marketing Department on a renewable one year contract.
Digital Media Engagement
- Implement the digital media strategy for Eden Tea,
- Maintain a consistent brand message throughout the Eden Tea digital media platforms and display advertising campaigns,
- Design and manage all the Eden Tea digital platforms,
- Coordinate external digital media engagements,
- Drive e-business prospecting for Eden Tea export business segment.
- Develop the digital platforms as an integral part of the Karirana Estates Limited external communication and customer feedback,
- Respond to customer digital media queries and concerns.
- · Track, report and give feedback on various metrics on digital media campaigns and assess against goals,
- · Prepare accurate reports on overall performance of digital platforms,
- · Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights,
- · Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points,
- · Monitor competitor digital presence activities for effective responsiveness and planning,
- · Conduct social media audits to ensure best practice.
- · Diploma in a business related field.
- · Have a marketing background.
- · At least (1) year experience in a similar position.
- · Creative thinker with good research and analytical skills
- · Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- · Self-driven and ability to work independently.
- · Attention to detail
- · Proficiency in MS Office.
If you believe you possess the requirements above please send your application and CV to the address below on or before 19th February 2021.
Karirana Estates Limited
P.O. Box 39, Limuru, 00217, Kenya; or email to email@example.com