Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KEMRI–CCR PHRD (Thika) clinical trials Project is currently looking for motivated individuals to fill
in the following vacant position:
Position: Project Data Officer: KMR 6
Reports to: Data Manager
To assist in the daily running of data management systems, installation and maintenance of
computer hardware, software and networks.
- Conduct routine data quality/control audit controls on study generated data.
- Perform data quality and control procedures.
- Compile data, clean, transcribe onto database and submit data reports to research investigators.
- Coordination of various ancillary studies on site
- Preparing daily and weekly reports
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software systems, networks, printers, and
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software.
- Trouble shoots all technology issues including hardware, software, and network operating
- Designing, improving, and updating live databases for long term data storage and back-ups.
- Scanning and filing of records, archive systems in accordance with department procedures.
- Provide training and orientation to new users and staff on various technologies.
- Training staff on guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor
Education and Professional training
- A holder of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related
field(s) connected to data management studies plus years of relevant experience.
- Professional certification in courses on analytic skills and database management.
- Data management and a well rooted individual in statistical analysis skills.
- Good communication skills- both written and oral.
- Skills in database development.
- At least one (1) year experience in a data entry/data management role.
- Very good IT skills in hardware, software and networks management will be an added
Terms of employment
Employment is on a one (1) year renewable contract with a probation period for the first three (3)
months. Salary is negotiable within the appropriate grade depending on education, experience and
HOW TO APPLY
a) All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements.
b) Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees.
c) Must include copies of academic and professional certificates.
d) Must include a copy of Certificate of good conduct
e) Must have KRA Certificate of Tax compliance
f) Must have Clearance Certificate from HELB
g) Must have credit reference Bureau Certificate
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed
above should be sent to: email@example.com not later than 25th February, 2021.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH
DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO
APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS RECRUITMENT PROCESS
INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE,
REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.