Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Strategic Assistant to the Managing Director
Main Purpose of the Job
The Strategic Assistant will provide high-level, confidential administrative support to the office of the MD and Kenya Lead.
- Support the MD and Kenya Lead in planning, directing, managing and coordinating day-to-day business activities.
- Follow up various projects involving all levels of internal management and staff.
- Arranges travel bookings, hotel, transportation, visas and coordinates with any external parties as required for the same, including travel agents, hotels, transport services.
- Facilitate visitor’s visa letters and requirements including weekly updating of International Visitors folder on the Portal.
- Organizes local and international workshops, conferences and meetings and provides support to international visitors.
- Coordinates meeting and conference schedules, venues, teleconference, presentation equipment, and other meeting requirements including food/refreshment.
- Prepare expenses form and ensure all the information is correct. Arrange payments of any expenses incurred by the MD promptly and in due time.
- Collect and distribute all incoming and outcoming correspondence. In absence of the MD and Kenya Lead he/she must ensure all urgent correspondence or inquiries are either dealt with or forwarded to MD
- File all the documents concerning visitors’ personal data and the details of their visits in order to provide the necessary information when required.
- Prepare agendas, briefings, and preparation materials for meetings, appointments, and events; work closely with other leadership team members to gather agenda items, briefing notes, and other materials, as needed. Distribute meeting materials in advance of meetings.
- Prepare and print materials and presentations; coordinate with external event organizers with logistics and communicate needs on behalf of MD and Leadership Team.
- Collects, Compiles and Organizes Presentation and Meeting Materials for the MD and Kenya Lead.
- Monitor tasks delegated by the MD and Kenya Lead to ensure that completed work is achieved to agreed deadlines.
- Building and managing key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Work closely with support and professional functional heads.
- Place an order for stationery goods through corporate supplier, make sure goods are delivered in time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Administration or related field
- 3-4 years of experience supporting Senior Executives preferred
- Superior organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- International experience is an added advantage
- Experience and comfort working with multiple platforms of communication technology. i.e.Tele-conferencing , Video-conferencing , Teams
- Willingness to maintain flexibility in job function in an ever-changing environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills to interface with all levels of management as well as external stakeholders.
- A “can-do” attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and co-ordinate the input of others in these circumstances.
- Highly adaptable with the ability to manage change.
- Ability to work effectively with a range of partners and stakeholders.
- The ability to work in a discreet manner, maintaining confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Sharepoint or online collaboration tools,
- Ability to understand business processes.
- Internal drive to learn and adapt.
End Date: Feb-19-2021