Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Officer, IT Asset management.
Repoting to the Lead, IT Cost and Vendor management, the IT Asset Management Senior officer will be responsible for the management of IT Assets throughout their lifecycle to make sure that their use delivers value at optimal cost, they remain operational (fit for purpose), and they are accounted for and physically protected.
1. Maintain an up-to-date, accurate record of all I&T assets that are required to deliver services and that are owned or controlled by the organization with an expectation of future benefit (including resources with economic value, such as hardware or software).
2. Identify assets that are critical in providing service capability. Maximize their reliability and availability to support business needs.
3. Manage assets from procurement to disposal. Ensure that assets are utilized as effectively and efficiently as possible and are accounted for and physically protected until appropriately retired.
4. Regularly review the overall asset base to identify ways to optimize value in line with business needs.
5. Manage software licenses to maintain the optimal number of licenses and support business requirements. Ensure that the number of licenses owned is sufficient to cover the installed software in use.
6. Managing the risk, Audit and compliance items related to IT Asset management
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, ICT or Related Field from a recognized university.
2. Certification in IT Asset Management or IT best practice standards and frameworks related to IT asset management
3. 5 years work experience at least 3 in IT Asset Management. Supervisory experience shall be an added advantage.
Closing Date: Feb 23, 2021