Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
A Senior Technical Recruiter will provide full-cycle recruiting coverage to identify, engage, and recruit talented people to join our dynamic and growing team.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Developing and implementing recruiting strategies to source the best product and technical roles for our customer’s hiring managers.
- Executing against a hiring strategy and designing the approach (ex: referral generation) to build a strong funnel of qualified candidates to match our customers needs.
- Building your network of top product and engineering talent so that you can source and scale your funnel of qualified candidates for quick match and placement.
- Managing closely the role requirements with the customer’s hiring manager to ensure clear understanding of the job roles and specified nuances.
- Obsessing about the candidate journey – from role attraction to placement conversion.
- Designing and maintaining best-in-class the systems and processes required to accurately provide transparency into the funnel and serve to delight talent and customers alike.
- Researching and identifying ways to better source and engage talent.
- Striving to surpass performance targets mutually set with your hiring manager.
- 5+ years experience in talent acquisition/recruitment.
- Active sourcing experience through platforms such as LinkedIn, Boolean search exposure and leveraging networks through referrals and internal applicants.
- Always striving for excellence in everything you do. Your success will be in knowing the impact you have had in matching the talent with our clients.
- Thrive working independently and with some ambiguity – a keen self-starter who is keen to always be learning.
- Demonstrated innovation in ways to expand your networks for sourcing talent beyond the traditional platforms.
- Excellent people, communication, problem-solving, negotiation, time management and coordination skills.
- Value the importance of maintaining positive relationships and creating an awesome candidate/hiring manager’s experience.
- Organized and able to adhere to processes that ensure targets are hit in a timely manner.
- Knowledgeable of Kenya labor laws and salary trends to inform the negotiation with talent and the customer’s hiring manager.
Qualifications and skills required
- A Bachelor’s degree business , HR or related discipline
- Diploma in HR management, Organizational development or related areas.
- Excellent Knowledge of labour laws in Kenya
- Member of HR professional body
- Analytical skills, Strong people management skills and customer focus with proven ability to build and sustain effective relationships across the organization;
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels and across cultures
- Computer skills – Ms Office, HRIS
Closing Date: Feb 15, 2021