Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MRM Building Solutions & Steel is seeking to recruit a Dispatch Officer. The candidates must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, demonstrate high intergrity and professional ethics and make decisions on the role in a prudent manner.
- Coordinating of inbound and outbound logistics and all other in house dispatch operations.
- Managing loading of trucks via use of material handling equipment where possible & excellence customer service as per agreed SLA’s (service level agreements).
- Ensure excellent warehousing in the storage locations by implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Management of Finished Goods stock accuracy by ensuring no stock variances between physical and SAP system.
- Manpower supervision of internal and outsourced teams
- Recording and maintaining data related to the day’s workload such as delivery confirmations, mechanical breakdowns, customer requests, charges and expenses incurred.
- Identifying items and containers of incoming and outgoing shipments and verifying them against consignment records.
- Ensuring outgoing shipments are in good condition and meet specifications.
- Organizing the dispatch of goods with completed documentation.
- Maintaining prescribed records of goods received and dispatched.
- Managing of movement & schedules of outsourced trucks & drivers (outsourced & MRM owned)
- Requesting for outsourced transport as per approved documents for delivery
- Supervising dispatch team during monthly and annual stock take process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related course
- Diploma in warehousing/stores management/inventory management
- 5 years of working experience
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Packages
- SAP experience would be an added advantage.
- Spoken Communication skills
- Listening and Memory Retention skills
- English Language skills
- MS Office operating and typing skills
- Probing skills
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Flexibility to work long hours as and when required.
Qualified applicants should submit a comprehensive CV, together with a covering letter supporting their application to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th February 2021. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.