Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Credit Officers – Nairobi CBD Branch.
Bidii Credit is Kenya’s premier SME and Consumer Lender. Just like our name we believe in the hardworking and enterprising nature of our people. We provide affordable credit and advisory services to thousands of small business owners and farmers across Kenya to help them maximize their returns. We give more than money. We take time to understand their needs and we develop a lasting relationship with them on their journey. Because we know that their success is fully intertwined with ours!
We have branch offices in Nairobi CBD, Ngong Road, Kikuyu, Embakasi, Rongai, Kitengela, Machakos, Kajiado, Ruiru, Thika, Nyeri and Mombasa
To support the growth of our business, we are looking to energetic and results oriented Credit Officers to join our Nairobi CBD Branch. You will join a vibrant company that seeks to change the credit landscape in Kenya.
1. Identify and onboard new customers
2. Sell Bidii Credit products (loans, insurance, inputs on credit)
3. Meet individual sales (disbursement) and collection targets
4. Provide advisory services to customers on prudent use of credit and business growth strategies
5. Continuous customer engagement
The ideal candidate should: –
1. Possess a business degree or diploma
2. Have 1-3 years’ experience in sales preferable in microfinance, banking or insurance
3. Have excellent interpersonal and communications skills
4. Be results oriented with high energy levels
Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application and apply before 17th February 2021.
Clink on this link to APPLY