Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a rockstar Restaurant Operations Specialist to join the Bolt Food team in Nairobi. It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform
Your daily adventures will include:
- Support all Bolt’s Food Delivery operations in the city
- Create and optimise processes – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active restaurants every month and manage the accounts
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilisation metrics and ensure a great experience for our users and restaurants
- Onboard new restaurants on Bolt Food platform: upload menus, photos, prices, organise menu photo-shooting, ship our tablet to the restaurant, train restaurant staff how to use Bolt Food app
- Support existing restaurants: solve most time-sensitive operational issues, update the menu, pricing and other content information, ad-hoc tasks related to restaurants operation
We are looking for:
- Have 2 years experience in an analytical position
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (good Excel skills are a plus)
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech
- You are a problem solver
- Great people skills. You can easily network with people of all background
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business