Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Conceptual and detailed design of clean-burning cookstoves and accessories for East Africa
- Research and developing manufacturing processes including designing tools for production
- Fabrication of prototypes, including sheet metal forming, 3d printing, and others
- Testing concepts and prototypes in the lab and field
- Mechanical engineering, product development, or industrial design background
- Good command of CAD software, documentation skills
- Practical working experience
- Familiarity with basic tool shop equipment and tools, such as drill press, mill, lathe, etc.
- Mechanical aptitude, understanding of process development
- Experience in tooling, jigs, and fixtures design
- Works well in a team setting
- Preference for experience with CNC, sheet metal, production environments, or process development
- Engineer’s Degree
Apply by 30 March 2021