Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HR CONSULTANT TERMS OF REFERENCE
Jacaranda Health Solutions Limited is seeking an experienced HR consultant to review existing HR policies and procedures.
ABOUT JACARANDA HEALTH SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Jacaranda Health is a non-profit organization focused on ensuring that all women and their families have access to affordable, high quality and patient-centered maternal and newborn healthcare. Jacaranda Health’s non-profit arm partners with government facilities to adapt tools for impact in the public sector. Our program partnerships with public facilities have grown from 3 facilities in 2015, to 200 facilities serving over 250,000 women and babies across 7 countries in 2020. We currently run two large programs which focus on increasing health-seeking behavior amongst pregnant women/new moms through digital health (“PROMPTS”) and improving provider knowledge and skills to handle emergency obstetrics through a mentor model (“MENTORS”). Jacaranda has research and design components within each of these programs. Please visit www.jacarandahealth.org for more details
SCOPE OF THE CONSULTANCY
The key tasks of the consultancy will be
- Review and recommend standard template for employment contract for different terms of employment,
- Review the current Performance Management process to reflect the current market trends,
- Review the current salary structure and recommend; a salary band, that highlights standard job titles, Job Grades, and requirements for movement from one Job Grade and Pay Grade to another,
- We would like to have a salary increment attached to performance evaluation. Design and recommend an increment scale attached to the performance evaluation score,
The consultant will provide the following
- Standard employment contract templates for, employment for service and employment of service,
- Standard performance evaluation process and the accompanying templates,
- Training employees on the performance evaluation process,
- Standard salary structure that takes into account the above requirements,
- A salary increment structure that is guided by the performance evaluation scores,
DURATION AND TIMELINES
The consultant will begin on 22nd February and end on 22nd March 2021. Before the commencement of work, the consultant will be required to submit a detailed work plan.
SUPERVISION AND GUIDANCE
The Consultant will be expected to be self-motivated and able to work independently. Supervision and support will be provided by the Human Resources Coordinator and Director of Operations. The HRC will provide a general induction to the consultancy work, relevant documents, and information required.
SUPERVISION AND GUIDANCE
- Bachelor degree in business administration with a major certificate in HR,
- Post-graduate diploma in HR including CHRP-K would be an asset,
- At least five years’ experience in human resources, including development of human resource policies and procedures in NGOs,
- Availability to fulfil the role and tasks within the stipulated time frame,
- Experience in undertaking human resources evaluations,
- Experience in Performance evaluation, Salary bands, contract management,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills,
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Standard employment contract templates – 20%
- Standard performance evaluation process and the accompanying templates – 20%
- Training employees on the performance evaluation process – 20%
- A salary increment structure that is guided by the performance evaluation scores – 20%
- Standard salary structure – 20%
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND CONSIDERATIONS
Interested candidates should follow directions in our HireHive application platform and provide
- Profile, not more than 3 pages,
- Cover Letter: Please only explain how your background and experiences make you the most suitable candidate, no other information is required here,
- Three reference who can testify on your behalf
Please note that we are unable to respond to applicants who have not been selected for an interview.
Interested candidates should apply through this link APPLY. No hard copies required or accepted. Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants are encouraged to apply soonest since applications are reviewed and processed on a rolling basis until a hire is made.