Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Program Assistant at Jacaranda Health Solutions.
Conditions: This is a full time position, on a one year contract basis, renewable subject to performance and availability of funding.
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Managing relationships with county officials and public health facilities officials to ensure enrollment of mums goes on in one or more counties
- Coordinate, receive and upload enrollment data from facility contact persons to appropriate folders for processing by FlatWorld
- Meet set enrollment targets by manager
- Provide manager with weekly plan summarizing weekly activities
- Report monthly progress of the program by the 5th of every month
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve program performance
- Conduct phone or in-person surveys (FGDs or IDIs) to assess how to improve the program
- Support on the Helpdesk as needed
- Attend all program and organizational related meetings
- Arrive to work promptly and reliably
- Any other activities assigned to you by your manager.
- Bachelors’ degree or college diploma/certificate in Health, Marketing, Community Development and any other related fields
- 1 or more years of program/project execution work related experience.
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Experience with data collection through household and/or phone surveys, focus groups, observation etc
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
- Dependable and upholding highest level of honesty and confidentiality
- High attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and team-oriented
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to withstand demanding targets; does well under pressure
- Experience or familiarity with maternal or newborn health
- Experience working with county health officials
- Proficient in Microsoft (MS Excel & PowerPoint in particular); familiarity with database management programs is a plus
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization, make a difference, and build a rewarding long-term career.
Method of application
Interested candidates should apply through this link : APPLY