Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The job is responsible for acquiring data from various reports and other sources, correcting any data gaps, interpret trends or patterns, creating reports on a regular basis, and communicating findings.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Organize and manage data from various data sources for ease of retrieval or access
- Acquiring/collecting data from various reports/data sources, examine, filter locate and clean data to resolve gaps
- Interpret data, analyse results and draft reports to provide insight to the commissioner for decision making.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in data sets to inform departmental and divisional strategies
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Lead process assessment, redesign and reengineering
- Develop and maintain departmental executive dashboards
- Monitor and continuous propose improvements in the department using a data driven approach
- Support various divisions in reaching their goals through data and trend analysis
- Coordinate process analysis, improvement, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Review of Processes to ensure seamless flow of information in the department
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Supervision of day to day operations of the unit and management of performance
- Providing regular management reporting as may be required
- Performing other duties incidental to the achievement of the objectives above
- University Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field from a recognized institution.\
- Have at least four (4) years’ work experience in Service Management, Data Analytics and Reporting, one (1) of which should be at Supervisory level.
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Experience in data reporting packages
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 19-02-2021
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)